LAST CALL II
Handmade Ceramics for Storing, Pouring, & Sipping Fine Libations
2017 Juror: Jen Allen
Last Call is open to flasks, flights, growlers, bottles, decanters, amphora, cups, steins, goblets, martinis, shots, sake sets, tumblers, caddies, and any other designs in keeping with the spirit of the show. Collaborations and sets are also welcome. We will be printing a full color catalog and the entire exhibition will be available for sale online.
The Exhibition will be held at Companion Gallery 3638 East Mitchell Street, Humboldt, TN, as well as ONLINE at companiongallery.com.
A FULL COLOR print catalog will accompany the exhibition.
Participating artists will receive a complimentary print copy.
- Entry Deadline: January 20th, 2017 12 Midnight CST
- Open to US and CANADIAN residents 18 and up.
- $30.00 for 3 Entries. Canadian Friends, please use code TIPSYCANUCKS when paying your application fee to make up for the exchange rate. Just a little love from your neighbors to the South;)
- Digital Images should be labeled with the artists last name, underscore, first letter of first name, and the entry #. (Example: Skippy McGrueber would be mcgrueber_s1.jpg, mcgrueber_s2.jpg, mcgrueber_s3.jpg, etc)
- Images must be print ready, well lit, in focus, 300 DPI cropped into a square sized to 1000 x 1000. Because we are printing a catalog, photography will be an essentia part of the jurying process.
- one detail of each entry is welcome and should be labeled as 1B, 2B, and 3B. See above.
Email 3-6 images to Eric Botbyl at email@example.com with the subject line: LAST CALL II
This email IS your application.
Each Application needs to include
- Artist’s Name:
- Email address:
- mailing address:
- cell phone number:
- a description of each image including title, type of clay, cone, kiln atmosphere, dimensions, and price.
Entry #1. Flask. Porcelain with Celadon Glaze. Soda fired to Cone 10.
5h x 3.5w x 1.5.
All work submitted should be fully functional. Pitchers should pour, corks should seal, and all glazes must be food safe. Our customers and collectors expect and deserve the highest level of craftsmanship. Be sure that feet are polished smooth and work is free of any sharp burs.
The Companion Gallery celebrates ALL forms of expression. However, because of the number of children that frequent the gallery we will not be accepting any work considered to be profane or vulgar.
Basically, there’s kids around- be cool.
Application Fees are payable online. Visit the website to find the link to pay.
We look forward to seeing your entries! Cheers!
Deadline for Entries: Friday January 20th, 12 Midnight CST