Clay Gallery: Cups of Fire - National Ceramic Cup Competition
335 S. Main St., Ann Arbor, MI 48105
ATTN: COF-Y. K. Lee
Images - Minimum: 1 , Maximum: 3
Entry Fee (Clay Gallery: Cups of Fire - National Ceramic Cup Competition): $25.00
(per image over minimum): $
A juried cup exhibition embraces a wide spectrum of cup forms both sculptural and utilitarian.
• The Show is open to all artists who are residents of and working in the United States.
• All work is expected to be predominately made in clay.
• All work accepted must be available for sale during the exhibition.
• Each piece of work is limited to 15 pounds and must not exceed 30 inches in all dimensions.
• Work entered should not be so fragile that shipment or public display is potentially harmful to the work or the viewer.
• Work must be properly prepared and presented for display.
• Work selected by the juror MUST be the work displayed at the Cups of Fire Exhibition
• Clay gallery reserves the right to make the final decision on displaying juror selected cups based on technical factors and accuracy of the work as represented in the submitted image.
The non-refundable processing fee for applying electronically by November 1, 2011 is $25.00, payable online at the time you fill out the application at https://www.callforentry.org
Each entrant may submit up to three (3) pieces of work with one digital image per piece for consideration by the juror. Images must be of current work and representative of work the artist plans to exhibit at the show.
Cash awards will include the following:-
Best of Show: $500.00
Second place: $300.00
Third place: $150.00
5 Honorable Mentions:$100.00 Each
Application Deadline November 1, 2011
Notification Begins November 16, 2011
Accepted Work Due January 9, 2012
Show Opens January 29, 2012
Exhibition Gala February 3, 2012
Show Ends March 3, 2012