To be considered, please submit the following by June 30, 2011:
• Up to five professional-quality digital images (300 ppi resolution on CD) and complete descriptions
of each work submitted
• A full-size color print (as large as the image will print at 300 ppi) of each image. Images should print to
at least five (5) inches in the smallest dimension; because accepted entries are printed, larger is better.
• Full contact information including e-mail
• 500 words discussing the body of work you are submitting
• Instructor name(s) and contact information
• Institution at which you study
Undergraduate Showcase | Ceramics Monthly | 600 N. Cleveland Ave. | Suite 210 | Westerville, OH | 43082
Arrival deadline: June 30, 2011
Do not submit materials in binders or folders. E-mailed submissions and submissions of more than five images will not be considered. Submitted materials will not be returned.
Due to the volume of submissions, we are unable to acknowledge receipt of materials.
Notification via e-mail will be sent by the end of July. Please, no phone calls.
Do you know a deserving undergraduate? Do they need a nudge?
Pass this along and help them get the recognition they deserve.
Open to all undergraduate students
enrolled in ceramics classes at accredited post-secondary
educational institutions, including 2011 graduates.