Glazing without a Ph.D. in ChemistryThe 21st Century Glaze Project is a project for and by the international ceramic community. We invite you to become a member, use the site and participate in the Project.
Benefits of Membership:
- First, it's Free
- 545 Free glaze recipes (growing to a thousand)
- Each recipe will be tested by Glaze21
- Links to color samples from major glaze manufacturers
- Recipes include color test tiles on dark and light clay
- The recipe print has a batch size calculator
- Pages on residencies, classes and a page on cool tools.
- The Project is a community effort by almost 4,000 artists and schools.
- There are numerous articles covering many ceramic areas.
- Access to the site is FREE to Schools, Teachers and Artists
- ...and a lot more