Deadline February 1
Lincoln Arts & Culture Foundation will present its twenty-second annual juried competition of ceramic works April 25 - May 31, 2009 featuring artists residing or working in the United States, Mexico & Canada. This celebratory exhibition of contemporary ceramic art (sculptural, non-functional, functional) will be held on the property of the renowned Gladding, McBean Terra Cotta Factory, and displayed inside an original 35-foot beehive kiln and in the historic architectural design studio. Access to the exhibit is by tour only.
April 25 - May 31, 2009
April 25 - Grand Opening Artists Reception at Gladding, McBean Factory
Tours Begin April 28 – May 31 Wednesday – Sunday 9:00 – Noon every 20 min
1) Feats of Clay XXII™ is open to all artists working in the United States, its territories, Mexico & Canada.
2) Artists may enter up to three works which use 70% clay as the primary medium.
3) Works must not exceed 36 inches or 90 cm in any dimension. – NO EXCEPTIONS.
4) Works must have been executed after January, 2008.
5) Artwork entered should not be so fragile that shipment or public display is potentially harmful to the work or the viewer.
6) Art must be properly prepared and presented for display.
7) Accepted work which differs significantly from the slide will be disqualified.
8) No accepted entry may be withdrawn or sold outside of the show prior to the close of the exhibition.
9) This is an open jurying, and all slides/CDs are viewed in an anonymous manner.
10) All accepted artwork must be available for sale during the show.
Non-refundable entry fees are $20 for one entry, $25 for two entries, and $30 for three entries, payable to Lincoln Arts, upon entry submission by February 1, 2008.
For more information visit the website here